It only takes a few steps to create a SportsNow account (login). You need your own SportsNow account to book your first lesson.
Good to know
- If your studio has already created an account for you, you can skip this step. Log in with the email address and password you received after confirming your email address in the email you received.
- You can create an account both on the web and in the app.
Go to www.sportsnow.ch and click on «Create account» in the upper left corner.
Alternatively, you can download the app for Android or iOS and open it. Click on «Create account».
- E-mail: Enter your e-mail address.
- Repeat e-mail: Enter the same e-mail address again. Make sure that the address has been entered correctly both times and contains no typing errors.
- First name: Enter your first name.
- Last name: Enter your last name.
- Salutation (only on the web): Choose how you want to be addressed.
- Password: Enter a secure password for SportsNow here. The password must be at least 8 characters long.
- Repeat password: Repeat your password again for security.
- Accept all consents by clicking on the checkboxes.
- When you are finished, click on «Create Account».
Confirm email address
- Go to the inbox of your registered email address.
- You should have received an email from SportsNow with the subject «Welcome to SportsNow».
If you have not received an email, please check your spam folder. See also: Why are some members not receiving emails?
- Click in the confirmation email on «Confirm now» to verify your SportsNow email address.
- SportsNow opens your browser with a green message: «Great job! Your account has been created and you can now log in.»