SportsNow offers you the possibility to manage your whole family with only one SportsNow login. This means you only need one email address. In this guide you will learn how to add, manage and delete your family members to your login.
Good to know
If existing family members were previously managed manually by your studio or if your family members have created their own login, and you would now like to manage this family member via the same login, it is best to contact your studio directly. They will be able to help you with your request.
On the web / in the app
- Under «My account» (in the app under «Profile») you can switch between the family accounts that are managed via this login under «Manage family». Select the family member you want to manage.
- Click on «Edit family» to add further family members, manage existing family members or delete them.
- Add a family member: Click on «Create family member» and fill in the details for gender, name and first name. Click on «Save to complete the process and create the family member.
- Delete family member: Click on «Action» - «Delete» for the corresponding family member (in the app «Action» - «Delete family member») to remove and delete the family member.
- Create your own login: If you want to create a separate login for an existing family member so that this family member is no longer managed via the current login but receives its own login, click on «Action» - «Create own login» for the desired family member. Enter the e-mail address to which the new login is to be created and click on «Confirm». The person will now receive an e-mail to this address and can follow the instructions contained therein to complete their own login.